Premier Football Team Digital Signage
RTS has recently installed a digital signage solution into a UK Premiership football club. The signage solution from BrightSign has been rolled out into key areas displaying customised content designed for the football club by RTS.
The BrightSign digital signage can be scheduled and controlled via a web browser allowing the content to be updated and refreshed quickly and easily through prepared templates without having any knowledge of content creation or programming.
Customers have the ability to push content out to the players themselves through easy to use software or have content pushed from a centralised portal.
XD232 Networked Interactive Player
BrightSign XD232 is updated with state-of-the-art technology including PoE+ and an advanced video decoding engine with superior scaling technology capable of decoding two 1080p60 videos simultaneously while delivering accelerated JPEG decompression with instant image display. Users will enjoy lightning-fast HTML5 performance, as well as UDP network control for video wall synchronization, mobile device interactivity and messaging between BrightSign and third-party devices.
- Powerful video engine capable of decoding two 1080@60p videos simultaneously.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE+) to power your XD player.
- Sharp 4K upscaling of 1080p content.
- Simultaneous playback from local, networked and streaming content sources.
- Accelerated JPEG decompression for instant image display.
- Abundant content support – Full HD videos, images, audio, HTML5, streaming content, 3D content, Live Text and media feeds.
- Interactivity including GPIO and IR ports for buttons, motion sensors and more.
- UDP controls supported via the Ethernet port for video wall synchronization, mobile device interactivity and messaging between BrightSign and third-party devices.
- BrightWall support for video walls including mixed screen orientations and unusual display shapes.
- Supports IP streaming of Full HD video, MJPEG and audio streams and even serves video streams from local storage.
- BrightSign App compatible for user variable updates and UDP command interactivity.
- Built-in networking to update and manage your signage remotely.
- Remote snapshot to view an image of your signage playback via BrightSign App or BrightSign Network.
- Effortless presentation creation with included BrightAuthor software.
- Internal micro SD card slot for secure content storage and playback.
- Locking power connector ensures accidents don’t happen.
- Low power consumption keeps operating costs down.
- Highly reliable solid-state platform and a slim OS – no PC downtime.